Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Biggest Loser

guess who the biggest loser is?!......not me!! it's been about 3 weeks since i started the "wedding diet" and i've only lost 2 1/2 lbs. mike joined at weight loss competition at work and has lost 8 lbs already! ugh! i keep telling myself that he has more to lose that i do. hehehe!! regardless, i can't put the blame on anyone but myself. humpf! i'm a food addict! i can't resist all that yummy food. i'm destined to have a life of muffin tops and rubber band tied jeans. so long frolicking on the beach like a supermodel. i hope they don't mistake me for an orca when we're on our honeymoon!! yikes!

other than "trying" to lose weight, i've been busy with my sister's shower and pre-wedding activities. i'm so happy to be a part of my sister's wedding, but it's so exhausting! i know some of you are saying "just wait till your wedding!". i don't think my wedding stuff will be this exhausting. i'll let yall know! hehehe! mike and i have been out of town almost every other weekend to be a part of these activities so we can't wait till feb 28th comes!

this weeked my mom and my sisiter, along with mike's mom and my besties, alison and leslie, are going wedding/bridesmaid dress shopping. it should be an interesting adventure! more to come on the dress shopping. wish me luck!

3 comments:

Shannon Rosiere said...

Not to worry! I have been dieting too. I have my 10 year class reunion coming up...a wedding...family vactaion...and a girls' trip. I don't want to sport my muffin top on all these adventures!!! I have also been at it 3 wks. -4.5lbs. Hang in there!!! Oh...need to chat with you about Alli...DONT DO IT!!!

Katie said...

What an exciting time in your life. Dont stess about your weight. You look great! I hope that you have a great time while on the dress hunt. Where are you getting married?

MichaelandJaclynn said...

Don't stress out about dieting. You'll look great on the beach!! I went to Hawaii with my muffin top, nobody even noticed!!